- This event has passed.
Austrade Breakfast Briefing
3 March @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
AustCham China, in partnership with the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade), will host an Austrade Breakfast Briefing on March 3rd at Grand Millennium. Austrade’s Beijing-based leadership team will reflect on the past twelve months, and outline their plans for the year ahead.
Coffee and a light breakfast will be provided.
- Daniel Boyer: General Manager Greater China, Minister (Commercial), Beijing
- Andrew Carter: Trade Commissioner (Education) (Greater China), Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- Paul Cheyne: Trade and Investment Commissioner, Australian Embassy Beijing
- Jessica Harrison: Trade and Investment Commissioner, Australian Embassy Beijing
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Registration
- 8:00am – 8:02am: Introduction to the event by Nick Coyle
- 8:02am – 8:07am: Daniel Boyer – Priorities and trends
- 8:07am – 8:12am: Jessica Harrison – Health
- 8:17am – 8:22am: Andrew Carter – Education
- 8:22am – 8:27am: Paul Cheyne – Investment
- 8:27am – 9:00am: Q&A moderated by Nick Coyle
Date: Wednesday, March 3rd
Time: 8:00am – 9:00am (Registration: 7:30am – 8:00am)
Venue: Grand Millennium, 3rd Floor
Address: 7 E 3rd Ring Rd Middle, Guo Mao, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Price: 150RMB Members | 250RMB Non-members, inclusive of coffee and a light breakfast