NSW Trade & Investment works to grow the economy and create jobs across NSW by:
- Supporting NSW businesses to export their products and services
- Attracting international investment, and
- Increasing our global competitiveness.
- International trade works to create an export culture in NSW and support our businesses to export.
- StudyNSW works to grow the number of international students studying in NSW and to increase the student experience.
- International investments and markets co-ordinates the whole of government effort to attract international investors to NSW and to promote NSW strengths internationally.
- Our international network, located in China, Japan, USA, UK, Korea, India, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, work to provide market intelligence to our businesses and support connections being made between NSW and our priority international markets.