Our Client: is recognized as one of the most promising new and emerging biotech companies in the world developing biologicals to increase crop yield, prevent heavy metal crops, and degrade organic pollutant in our farmland. Our client is based in Ireland and has a highly motivated team and Board of Directors that are determined to deliver their microbes to help feed the world with safer food. Their innovation was rewarded by receiving the XTC 2020 Agtech Award.
- Lead and manage finance function to ensure that all the financial transactions are conducted with regulations, accounting principles and standards. The activities include but not limited to financial analysis and planning, reporting, accounting, credit control, cash flow, investment management, taxation, insurance, treasury, internal audit, budgeting & forecasting, cost control and foreign exchange.
- Track, monitor and manage cash flow forecasting and communicating to management
- Define and put in place standards, policies, procedures and measures to meet company’s short and long-term business objectives. Manage the financial performance analysis to gain insight into business trends and identifies key drivers for achieving goals
- Work as a Business Partner to contribute to business strategic planning and decision-making. Advise Senior Management on financial matters (and legal matters) as well as on the potential impact of current and future laws/regulations to the business operations to minimize the potential risk.
- Closely monitor the business performance (KPIs) and conduct variance analysis. Propose measures for closing the gap where necessary.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to business and functional managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Evaluate and lead business activities and transactions such as acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, divestitures, mergers or the sales of assets to ensure they are financially viable.
- Report to Irish based external finance resource and Board of Directors as directed
- Bachelor & above in Finance or Accounting, Education background of leading University is preferred
- 10+ years finance working experience in multinational companies and among which at least 5 years or more accounting experiences in foreign companies, experienced on international accounting GAAP and IRFS
- Experienced with cost accounting and reporting prices in real time
- Proficient in both English & Mandarin languages
- Ability to evaluate, analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strategic thinking and able to execute in details
- Strong business acumen and customer service orientation.
- Commitment to achieve business objectives.
- Commitment to do things better
- Partnership skill – must be able to partner with different business owners to drive the achievement of business objectives
- Positive attitude and can influence others with inspiring tone
For more information, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 13601033578.