“Adjusting to Life in Beijing” at BSB Shunyi
So now what? The kids are in school, the house is sorted, what’s next? Join The British School of Beijing (BSB), Shunyi for an informative discussion on adjusting to life in Beijing.
A wide range of topics will be covered from the stages of cultural adjustment, transportation options, top resources of information about Beijing on websites to magazines, to air quality concerns and what to do in an emergency. This event is free of charge and open to the community.
- Date: Wed 19th October, 2016
- Time: 9-10am
- Location: The British School of Beijing (BSB), Shunyi – Duke of York Theatre
- Address: South Side, No. 9 An Hua Street, Shunyi District, Beijing
- bsbshunyi.com, 8047-3588
- Email Nicole to reserve your seat today: email@example.com
- International Newcomers Network (INN) – My favourite things, getting around and finding the best resources in Beijing
- Dr Sonia Bourreau from Raffles Medical – Air Quality Concerns in China
- Dr Murphy from United Family Healthcare (BJU) – Adjusting to a New Normal
Stay behind for coffee & pastries to chat with the experts and meet some new friends!
Click here for more details.